Being in love with someone can be an amazing feeling, but can also be stressful at times. Both people in the relationship need to be on the same page. Those who have been in relationships for years may have the laws of lasting love figured out. Aldo Civico Ph.D., a contributor writer for Psychology Today, says there are 7 laws of lasting love. These laws can help your relationship and can help love last.
- They share an ultimate vision about their relationship
- They are committed to unconditional love
- They fulfill each other's needs
- They trust the good intentions of the partner
- They master the skills of effective communication
- They keep curiosity alive
- They never get tired of starting over again and again
Click here to read more about these laws of lasting love.