Every relationship is completely different. Some people are able to put up with certain qualities, while for others it may be a complete turn off. However, there are some common signs most people see in a relationship, that show your in healthy long-term relationship. Aly Kholifi, a contributor writer for the Huffington Post has a list of 13 signs you're in a healthy long term relationship.
- You don't have to see each other every day
- You don't have to update each other of the most minute of details
- You don't impose your friend to be his friends and vice versa
- You don't try to impress each other with most expensive of gifts
- You don't use any filter when you talk
- You don't torture yourself with boredom to death by pretending to like what he likes
- You don't care what he sees anymore when you're without makeup or fresh from slumber
- You don't support him in all of his rants and complaints about the world
- You don't act like a curfew officer anymore
- You talk about the specifics of the future
- No buts, no ifs. He is your ally
- You value his thoughts. He values yours
- You don't really see or consider him as a boyfriend anymore
Click here to read more about these healthy relationship signs.