Some people struggle with being single, others embrace it. For some reason society has the perception that if you are single you are unhappy. James Michael Sama, a contributor writer for the Huffington Post says, it's surprising that society feels this way "given that many people live fulfilling single lives, and how many people settle for the wrong relationship. Sama also has 8 reasons why it is OK to be single.
- It shows you don't lower your standards
- It gives you time to learn about yourself
- It gives you time to learn about other people
- You have less ex drama
- You can work on yourself
- You can discover you passions
- You'll never feel trapped
To learn more about why it's OK to be single, click here.