Every person has a time in there life that can be really hard to overcome. These situations can sometimes be referred to as life challenges. These life challenges can range from the death of a family member or friend, to losing your job. Mary Holloway, a contributor writer for the Huffington Post says, "These are situations that keep you waiting to wake up and find out this was all a bad dream." Holloway has tips to help you overcome your next life challenge.
- Don't compare your blooper reel to other's highlight reel
- Realize that sometimes you have no control over what happens
- Surrender to your situation
- Understand that your coping mechanisms may be holding you hostage
- Harness your ego
- Create calm and gratitude
To learn more about overcoming life challenges, click here.