Feelings of stress and anxiety can affect the way we do daily activities. Sometimes stress and anxiety can be so prominent that we cannot accomplish the simplest daily tasks. Stress and anxiety can also take a toll on how your body feels. According to Erica Reischer Ph.D., states there are 5 steps to take to help you stop feeling stressed or anxious.
- Notice - Take note of the different thoughts you are having throughout the day.
- Name - After noticing your different thoughts, label them. This can help you see a pattern in the thoughts you have during a day.
- Reframe - Take your thoughts and change your interpretation or perspective of your thoughts.
- Change your posture - Your mind and body work together. You can use your body to direct your mood and mind.
- Breathe - Breathing is a powerful tool when it comes to getting rid of stress and anxiety. Slowing breathing is a great way to calm down.
Click here to learn more about how to stop feelings of stress or anxiety.