Every year most people want to accomplish some sort of personal growth, or personal developments. We all have things we may want to work on within ourselves. These can be accomplishments physically, mentally, spiritually, and intellectually. Misty Sansom, a contributor writer for the Huffington Post has some tips to help stimulate personal growth.
- Know yourself
- Surround yourself with beautiful people
- Rid yourself of people who bring you down
- "Three good things" practice
- Avoid comparing yourself to what you see on social media
- Meet new people
- Turn off the TV
- Get in touch with nature
- Develop a childlike sense of humor
- Get a hobby
- Make someone's day
To learn more about the ways to stimulate personal growth, click here.