Some people choose to travel, while others are required to travel for business purposes. Usually with traveling comes a drink or two with family, friends or co-workers. Being sober while on a trip can seem like a hard task. David Sack M.D., a contributor writer for Psychology Today has five tips that will help you stay sober while traveling:
- Pick your destination wisely
- Take your support network with you
- Plan some activities in advance
- Prepare coping strategies
- Keep in mind what you're really missing
To learn more about how to stay sober while traveling, click here.