Marriage counseling has contributed to helping save marriages in many cases. Brittany Wong, a contributor writer for the Huffington Post, says there are 6 main things men may speak about causing friction in their marriage during counseling.
- My wife expects me to be a mind reader
- The late night arguments are getting out of hand
- She doesn't appreciate me
- She doesn't back me up when I discipline the kids
- She's not interested in sex
- Our marriage is no longer a priority for her
Click here to read more about why men complain about these specific topics.