Throughout our lives we continually learn new things. We gain more and more wisdom as time goes on. However, there are many times where we forget to take our own advice and use the wisdom we have. A majority of people have toxic thoughts on a regular basis. These thoughts are usually negative thoughts about ourselves. Rachael Yahne, a contributor writer for the Huffington Post, says there are 8 main toxic thoughts that we need to learn to let go of.
- "I am lonely."
- "I don't like my body; My body isn't good enough."
- "I'm not happy with my job/career."
- "I am not lovable; I am unworthy of affection."
- "I don't have enough money."
- "Good things happen to other people, but not to me. It's not fair."
- "I don't know what I want to do with my life."
- "I Never get what I want in ____ (love, work, life, friends)."
Click here to learn what you can replace these negative thoughts with.