Deciding if a therapist is right for you can be hard to do. Some people may never even know if they need to see a therapist. Also making the decision to see a therapist can be tough too. According to Psychologist, Daniel J. Reidenberg, there are 8 major signs could mean you should see a therapist.
- Everything you feel is intense
- You've suffered a trauma and you can't seem to stop thinking about it
- You have unexplained or recurrent headaches, stomach-aches or a rundown immune system
- You're using a substance to cope
- You're getting bad feedback at work
- You feel disconnected from previously beloved activities
- Your relationships are strained
- Your friends have told you they're concerned
Click here to read more about the signs you may need to see a therapist.