One important feeling you should have with in a relationship is satisfaction. If you are not feeling satisfied in your relationship there are a few things you can do to create it. Barton Goldsmith Ph.D., a contributor writer for Psychology Today has 10 tips to help create satisfaction.
- Recognize each other for your commitment and caring
- Share in creating a positive and emotionally comfortable living environment
- Make your relationship meaningful
- Be responsible for your actions
- Balance the work and the rewards
- Help each other grow and learn
- Give your partner the opportunity to be their best
- Be accountable for your commitments
- Understanding your partners motivation and stresses
- Keep it interesting
To learn more about creating satisfaction in your relationship, click here.