Starting a new relationship can be an exciting adventure. Sometimes we are so excited about something new, we forget to ask the important questions about the relationship or the person in general. According to Janice Moss, a contributor writer for the Huffington Post, states there are 10 questions you should ask and know the answer too before starting a new relationship.
- What kind of relationship do you want?
- How should disagreements be settled in a relationship?
- What is it that you like about me?
- What is a man's/woman's role in a relationship?
- Are you married, separated, engaged, living with someone or in a committed relationship of any kind?
- What is. was your relationship like with your parents?
- Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
- What are your relationship deal breakers?
- Is there ever an appropriate time for hitting, name-calling, abuse or sexual assault?
- Where do you live?
Click here to learn why these questions are so important to ask.