Today's world is full of distractions. These distractions can be known to cause stress and they make people more overwhelmed than they should be. With the busy world that we live in, it is important to know how to control the feelings of stress and overwhelm. Susan Pearse, a contributor writer for the Huffington Post, has 8 tips to help deal with stress.
- Breath, pause and reset
- Idle time
- Focus on one thing at a time
- Focus on what really matters
- Focus on what you can control
- Focus on what nourishes you, not depletes you
- Establish a calming morning routine
- Busy ban
Click here to read more about these tips to deal with stress.