Throughout one's lifetime one can come across many different people. Some individuals will turn out to be an inspiration, contributing to your life in a positive way. Others may end up being toxic and a negative force. Toxic individuals are not people to keep around for the long run. Amy Morin, a contributor writer for Psychology Today, states there are nine signs that it may be time to remove toxic people from your life.
- You talk about them a lot
- You loose your temper
- Your self-esteem dwindles
- You blame them for your behavior
- You dread spending time with them
- You stoop to their level
- You resort to unhealthy coping mechanisms
- You don't set healthy boundaries
- Your relationships suffer
Click here to learn more about these signs to eliminate toxic people from your life.