In the early stages of a relationship, it usually seems like there is nothing wrong, or that nothing could go wrong. When a new relationship starts it is also easy to overlook the warning signs. Brittany Wong, a contributor writer for the Huffington Post, says the following are signs that your significant other is wrong for you.
- The criticism and nitpicking is constant - and the compliments are few and far between
- Being with your partner makes you feel less sure of yourself
- Trust is nonexistent
- You're way too familiar with all of your partner's exes
- The two of you only have a good time when you're partying
- The silent treatment is all too familiar
- Your significant other shows you affection when they want something
Click here to learn more about these signs.