Most everyone knows that relationships aren't easy and take a lot of work and time. Some relationships may seem easier than others, but they all take work from both people. When you look back on a great relationship, and look at what damaged it the most, do you ask yourself this question, could it have been avoided? Gleb Tsipursky, a contributor writer for Huffington Post, has some science-based tips to maintain a happy and healthy relationship.
- Be intentional
- Avoid failing at their mind
- Use tell culture
- Remove communication barriers
- Practice emotional attunement
- Check in on your relationships
- Trust others
- Respect boundaries and privacy
- Have healthy conflicts
- Meet your own goals
- Don't fight against change or diversity
Click here to learn more about these relationship tips.