In every relationship, there are going to be problems. Some problems can be worked out between the two people in the relationship. There are some problems that sometimes just can't be fixed. Some marriage therapists have listed the problems they've seen within a relationship that cannot be fixed.
- You have contempt for each other
- Your partner is needlessly argumentative
- There's chronic infidelity
- Your partner is distant or secretive about where they go when you're not around
- You have incompatible sex drives
- Your partner pushes you away
- Your partner is truly a narcissist
- You can't open up to each other
Click here to learn more about these relationship problems that can't be fixed.