A toxic relationship, is a relationship that drains the life from you or damages your self esteem. Toxic relationships can be hard to point out when you're in them. Those outside of the relationship can usually point it out. Sometimes you never realize you were in a toxic relationship until you are out of it and in a new relationship. Susie Miller, a contributor writer for the Huffington Post, says there are 5 ways a toxic relationship is ruining your life.
- Toxic relationships destroy your self-esteem and self-confidence
- Toxic relationships consume your energy
- Toxic relationships breed negativity
- Toxic relationships form a template for your other relationships
- Toxic relationships increase your stress level which negatively impacts your health
Click here to learn more about toxic relationships.