Our brains are a very powerful organ in our body. It controls everything that we do. Sometimes it might feel like our brain has a little too much control. There are time where we have to learn how to have more control over our brains. Ayodeji Awosika, a contributor writer for the Huffington Post, says there are some changes you can make in mindset that can help change your quality of life.
- Turn envy into curiosity
- Make learning an obligation instead of an option
- Change "I am" to "I'm working on it"
- Make success chase you, not the other way around
- Value experience over credentials
- Never think of time as being wasted
- Be okay with finishing last
Click here to learn more about changing your mindset.