We have a little voice in our head that likes to challenge us. Usually that voice can discourage us more than encourages us. The little voice in our head seems to have a lot of power in what we do. That voice can be your worse critic. Here are some ways you can defeat your inner critic and learn to love yourself more.
- See your inner critics real character
- Flip negative thoughts to positive
- Record your awesomeness
- Caricature your inner critic
- Create a store of compliments
- Learn to say 'no'
- Give your inner critic an earful
- Visually counter your inner critic's negative message
- Refuse to take your inner critic seriously
- Listen to your friends
- Employ self-care
- Congratulate yourself
- Remember you are only human
- Give yourself time
- Stop the self-hate
- Think of others
- Decide you have a choice
Click here to learn more about how to love yourself.