Self-care is extremely important for your mental and physical health. Nowadays, we easily let ourselves get too busy and forget to take time for ourselves. Linda Esposito, a contributor writer for Psychology Today, has some tips on self-care and how to avoid stress.
- Wake up early and with intention - how you start each day matters
- Check in with your thoughts - they become your actions
- Make time for physical activity (even walking or stretching)
- Choose what to say No to, and say No
- Connect with someone you love
- Practice slow, deep breaths
- Speak and act truthfully
- Watch the projections
- Be kind
Click here to read more about self care.