Happiness is an extremely important part of our lives. Whether we are happy or not can really affect how our days go. In the end we all want to be happy. Linda Esposito LCSW, a contributor writer for Psychology Today, has some tips to have more happiness in your life.
- Don't expect happiness to come with a user's manual
- Forget about chasing fame and money
- Continue to sharpen your mind
- Train your brain
- Embrace gratitude
- Be generous
- Steer clear of mean people
- Tell the truth
- Look forward to your golden years
Click here to learn more about these happiness tips.