In today's world we can easily get extremely busy. With our busy schedules we sometime forget to make time for our partners, or even just small amounts of time to let them know you care. Barton Goldsmith Ph.D., a contributor writer for Psychology Today, has some tips on what you can do to let your partner know you care.
- Kiss your partner in the morning
- More non-sexual touching
- Call your partner's parents and tell them what a great job they did in helping to develop your partner into the wonderful person he is today
- Always compliment your partner
- If you've made a mistake, apologize as soon as possible
- Show them that you trust them
- Give your partner little inexpensive gifts for no reason
- Do everything you can to speak in a soft tone so that you're not mistaken for being upset
- If you're not the regular cook, make your partner something fabulous
- When you have free time together, spend most of it with your partner talking and interacting.
Click here to read more about how to let your partner know you care.