There are certain times in our lives where we will be required to do something that puts us out of our comfort zone. These different things may make us feel scared, uncomfortable, or anxious. One way to accomplish these things is by increasing out emotional courage. According to Guy Winch Ph.D., a contributor writer for Psychology Today, there are 7 ways you can boost your emotional courage.
- Don't overthink it
- Focus on the threshold not the act itself
- Commit yourself ahead of time
- Do it with a friend
- Do something similar in a less scary setting
- Think of how good you'll feel afterwards
- Think of the doors that would open
To learn more about boosting you emotional courage, click here.