Some relationships are just not meant to work out. However, some people have a hard time realizing that the relationship should be ended. It may be time to leave a relationship due to how the other person is treating you. There may be issues and things you need to work on. Gina Barreca Ph.D, a contributor writer for Psychology Today, shares 5 main reasons for leaving a relationship:
- You don't want to go home anymore
- You practice self-harming behaviors
- You have come to associate your intimate relationship more with fear, depression and pain
- You set a series of short-term stopgap goals rather than making long-term well-wrought plans
- Despite getting help both together and separately, you remain more profoundly lonely inside the relationship than you would be outside of it
To learn more about this, click here.